Learn to Test Software
Get basic skills to launch your IT career for as low as $99
Learn to bug Hunt
Only 2 weeks
Not too long, not too short. Just two weeks to learn all fundamentals: how to find bugs, report them and how to write test cases. After this course you will understand QA fundamentals and find a remote QA job on uTest.
Real World Skills
No boring theory overload! Right enough to start your very own Bug Hunt and test real projects with real tools. We'll teach you the most popular tools like JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence, Mind Maps and Browser console!
It is so easy!
Only 2 weeks and $99 you will get a real profession of QA Tester and make the very first step in your IT career. QA is the profession that gives you so many opportunities to constantly grow, grow and grow.
Do you know any other profession that comes close?
Next Course starts on March 28
- Tuesday 7:00 - 8:30 PM PST
- Thursday 7:00 - 8:30 PM PST
- Saturday 1:30-3:00 PM PST
- SDLC and STLC - basic understanding of software development process
- Defects - find and log defects in Jira and Bug Triage
- Test Cases - write test plans in Coggle and Smoke and Regression test cases in Zephyr
- Types of Testing - and how you perform them in real tester's life
- Cross-browser Testing - on real devices, simulators and cloud services such as SauceLabs or BrowserStack
- Modern Applications Architecture - browser console, front-end and back-end
- Web Application - testing real web application that you can use in your resume!
- QA Interview - resume prep, interview questions and answers, interview process
- uTest - get your first QA job today!
Get a job within 3 months
$30 / hour
I was lucky and happy be your student. You make my vision of QA very clear. I feel like the last couple of years I really was working on projects! It gives me more confidence and understanding of workflows. And I found a lot of friends and good people here!
Thank you Evgeny and Denis for such an amazing, super helpful, and very well-structured course. My favorite thing in this course was the amount of real-life practice and every day control from the teachers. I got 2 offers, and then got my job in 2 weeks. One of the most important aspects getting a job is an interview, so personal Skype calls helped a lot. Thank you again, and I wish you and your students all the best!
2-Week Immersive Program
- Your very first step in IT career
- Basics of Quality Assurance
- Only 2 weeks to get a new profession
- Tuition fee is fully refundable if you decide to quit during the first 2 sessions
Who is this course for?
For people who have no experience in the tech field, but want to change their career and start a new life. Coding experience not required.
What if I don't like it?
Don't worry. You will be fully refunded if you decide to quit on the first week of the course. So just give it a try. This short course can change your life! No refunds after the third Session.
Do I need to quit my job to take this course?
No. You can just spend an hour a day every evening and you will be good! Of course we know that you need to do a lot of things for yourself
What is the course schedule?
1,5 hours three times per week (online only)
- Practice: 4.5 hours per week
- Theory: a couple of hours per week
- Homework: a couple of hours per week