So many software testing courses are available online, but how to choose the best courses for QA engineer? The solution is straightforward! The QA industry grew beyond anyone’s greatest expectations. There was a time when speed overshadowed quality. Quality and security are increasingly primary priorities, and the software testing market is worth more than $40 billion, with a 7% CAGR projected from 2022 to 2027.
As a result, it is clear that many people choose careers in software testing. Many developers are considering switching professions to testing. If you want to change careers, consider testing as a job, excel at it, or improve your general coding efficiency, we can help you choose the best software testing courses.
There are several courses available on the internet. We’ve compiled a list of some of the top software testing courses for 2023 to make it easier for you to choose the perfect courses.
1) Selenium WebDriver with Java – Fundamentals to Advanced + Frameworks
- This course will help you understand and master selenium as well as the fundamentals of JAVA.
- The course includes over 100 case examples as well as in-depth problem-solving instruction.
- By the conclusion of the course, you should be able to choose any website and automate it with all conceivable test cases.
- Most significantly, this training will assist you in passing any interview.
The course material is divided into 41 parts, each having 356 lectures lasting around 56h 12m.
2) Scratch-Rest Assured Java Rest API Testing (Automation)
- You will learn all there is to know about REST API test automation.
- You’ll discover how to organize, create, and build test automation frameworks.
- Learn how to use REST API testing tools such as Postman.
The course is divided into 21 parts, each having 153 lectures lasting around 25 hours.
3) Test Pro – Software QA Bootcamp (Manual)
- You will be working on real projects for a real company.
- Mentors will teach you everything they apply in their job.
- Training also covers making up a resume and preparing for a job interview.
- Once you’ve finished the course, you may continue your education by enrolling in the next level of training or applying to SDET.
The course takes 3 months to complete and includes 3 webinars on a weekly basis.
4) Appium – From Scratch Mobile Testing (Android/IOS)+Frameworks
- This course will teach you how to automate tests for native, hybrid, and online programs.
- In order to develop a framework, you must first learn about industry standards.
- Learn to use technologies like TestNG, Jenkins, JUnit, Git, Extent Reports, and Apache Log4J2.
- You will also learn about the coding standards that must be followed while building a test automation script.
- You will learn how to automate web browsers such as Chrome and Safari using the Appium web driver.
The course is divided into 26 parts, each having 166 lectures lasting around 28 hours and 32 minutes.
5) The Complete Software Testing Bootcamp 2022
- You will learn the fundamentals of software testing, including black-box testing techniques, how to implement test processes on a test management tool such as JIRA, white-box testing techniques, API testing with Postman, test case writing, bug reporting, requirement review, test scenario writing using the tool Trello, and so on.
- Many individuals struggle to make a decent resume; this course will show you how to construct an ideal tester resume.
- It’s the freelancing era! The course will assist the individual in becoming one.
The course is divided into 31 parts, each containing 292 lectures lasting around 34 hours and 2 minutes.
Choosing the best testing courses is a complex process. A large proportion of institutions lie about their employees’ expertise, experience, and education. Some even guarantee jobs after completing their courses. Test Pro stays objective in all promises and offers to help in the application process, but only you can get a position in the end.
You should be cautious of courses that claim 100% employment after completing the best software testing courses. It is prudent to ask about theinstitution and the conditions of employment after completing the program. There will almost certainly be some risks. They may be discovered throughout the institution’s and agreement’s study. If a person does not have the essential skills and expertise, a respected software testing company will not employ you after taking certain training.